My blog...dunno, people say u can just write down anything you wish here. For me, im not much of a writer i guess. Well, actually preferred not to share too many things online. To begin with, there's too many things happened since my last post on this blog. Betrayal, twice since then. The thing i hate the most. Happened twice, well, shit does happens sometimes rite? Guess i need to be more careful next time. But there's something i wish i could rewind and do it all over again. Just to gain trust of someone i wish, that trust me now. So i can so many things i dreamt before. Yeah, its maybe not a noble reason. But, its life man. Everybody does something with hope for something in return. Maybe its too late for me now. Well, ive learnt my lesson, and optimistically thinking, the chance will pop again in front of me one day. Another thing is, please God, help me, it seems that lately, im getting lazier everyday. Hmm. I hate the course im studying now. I admit it. But there are truth behind everything that our parents told us. Maybe its hard to get jobs if i pursue in what i wish but then, i think the output will be undoubtedly superb. Yet, i did make my own silly mistake, applying for chemical engineeering when my true passion was mechanical related things. Well, too late for that already. Lol. Already in the 3rd year, im not supposeto think of that anymore. Hurmm. I'm getting older yet, still a student. I just hope i can finish it all and work. And enjoy my twenties. Haha. Psst, i wont be getting married till im 30. Yeah. I want all the time i can get before thirty for my own. Hahaha! Adios guys, if anyone read this huhu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment